Trevali is a zinc-focused, base metals mining company.
The Company operates its wholly-owned Santander mine in Peru, the wholly-owned Caribou mine in the Bathurst Mining Camp of northern New Brunswick, its 80% owned Rosh Pinah mine in Namibia and its 90% owned Perkoa mine in Burkina Faso.
Become a leading Mineral Development Company, supported by a culture of teamwork, innovation and integrity.
Strategy for Enhanced Corporate Performance:
- Achieve Mid-Tier Mining Company status through a combination of organic growth and innovative deals and strategic alliances
- Create and enhance shareholder value through mineral deposit discovery
- Focus exploration activities in highly prospective, under-explored terrain in countries and regions that offer security of tenure and support mineral deposit development
- Achieve first-mover status by utilizing a proven exploration strategy that relies on a robust pipeline of quality projects linked to early drilling driven evaluations
- Provide a safe working environment
- Maintain and continuously improve our proactive Environmental Management System
- Industry leading Health and Safety Management System based upon our experience in international mining houses
- Create a safety-oriented culture
- Provide ongoing training in occupational health and safety
- Community Relations
- Expert knowledge of local cultures and sensitivities
- Adhering to and surpassing all the laws and regulations applicable to the Company's activities
- Be a good steward of the land and respect the values and interests of the people and communities in the regions in which we work