Trevali is a zinc-focused, base metals mining company with two commercially producing operations.
The Company is actively producing zinc and lead-silver concentrates from its 2,000-tonne-per-day Santander mine in Peru and its 3,000-tonne-per-day Caribou mine in the Bathurst Mining Camp of northern New Brunswick.
Trevali also owns the Halfmile and Stratmat base metal deposits, located in New Brunswick, that are currently undergoing a Preliminary Economic Assessment reviewing their potential development.
Become a leading Mineral Development Company, supported by a culture of teamwork, innovation and integrity.
Strategy for Enhanced Corporate Performance:
- Achieve Mid-Tier Mining Company status through a combination of organic growth and innovative deals and strategic alliances
- Create and enhance shareholder value through mineral deposit discovery
- Focus exploration activities in highly prospective, under-explored terrain in countries and regions that offer security of tenure and support mineral deposit development
- Achieve first-mover status by utilizing a proven exploration strategy that relies on a robust pipeline of quality projects linked to early drilling driven evaluations
- Provide a safe working environment
- Protect the environment through a responsible operating philosophy
- Respect cultural values and differences
- Support local communities
- Maintain and continuously improve our proactive Environmental Management System
- Industry leading Health and Safety Management System based upon our experience in international mining houses
- Create a safety-oriented culture
- Provide ongoing training in occupational health and safety
- Expert knowledge of local cultures and sensitivities
- Adhering to and surpassing all the laws and regulations applicable to the Company's activities
- Be a good steward of the land and respect the values and interests of the people and communities in the regions in which we work