Trevali is a zinc-focused, base metals mining company with one producing operation currently in Peru and an advanced-stage mine under development in Canada.
In Peru, the Company is actively producing zinc and lead-silver concentrates from its Santander Mine and 2,000-tonne-per-day metallurgical plant.
In Canada, Trevali owns the Caribou mine and mill, Halfmile mine and Stratmat deposit all located in the Bathurst Mining Camp of northern New Brunswick. The Company is currently advancing its 3,000-tonne-per-day Caribou Mill Complex and Mine towards scheduled 2015 production.
Become a leading Mineral Development Company, supported by a culture of teamwork, innovation and integrity.
Strategy for Enhanced Corporate Performance:
- Achieve Mid-Tier Mining Company status through a combination of organic growth and innovative deals and strategic alliances
- Create and enhance shareholder value through mineral deposit discovery
- Focus exploration activities in highly prospective, under-explored terrain in countries and regions that offer security of tenure and support mineral deposit development
- Achieve first-mover status by utilizing a proven exploration strategy that relies on a robust pipeline of quality projects linked to early drilling driven evaluations
- Provide a safe working environment
- Protect the environment through a responsible operating philosophy
- Respect cultural values and differences
- Support local communities
- Maintain and continuously improve our proactive Environmental Management System
- Industry leading Health and Safety Management System based upon our experience in international mining houses
- Create a safety-oriented culture
- Provide ongoing training in occupational health and safety
- Expert knowledge of local cultures and sensitivities
- Adhering to and surpassing all the laws and regulations applicable to the Company's activities
- Be a good steward of the land and respect the values and interests of the people and communities in the regions in which we work